The Impossible Quiz — Level 101-110 Walkthrough Random Games Walkthroughs Views: 13242 Like: 86 Enjoy this walkthrough! …and if you’re not satisfied, please don’t hesitate to write some comment 😉 Thanks!! 18.04.2022
It's so hard to complete this
For Q 108, you have to memorise the numbers in Q 50, if you didn’t, good luck finishing the question. There is an unusual 11 second bomb in the top right corner, A keyboard with 10 numbers on it, a space bar and an execute button. If you run out of time, type the wrong number or press ‘tab’, the computer and bomb will go nuts and the computer will spam SYSTEM FAILURE on the screen. These items will then fly across the screen when the chaos happens: Spoon, Large Tin, Skips, Meteor, Bomb, Chris the cat and his chair and finally, the bomb. After that, it’s game over. You can still use your skips when the chaos is happening, but then it would make the quiz impossible.
102.touch the dots
103. search for Dennis the square tomato
104. Click the sad gross sun
106. Keep on road/or cheats
107.dont click the answers just wait for a fake game over screen
108.remember the numbers on Q 50
109.click the spider yellow thingy's butt
110.use all your skip's
You can just right click on everyone of thos…
getting softlocked on quiz 110: nice.
HOW in the world
102 ALWAYS FUKS ME OVER
Wow the hardest final level ive ever seen
I have tricks for 104 and 106. If you click the answer twice in 104, you'll skip 105, and 106 hold the mouse left click
101. Type "chihuahua". (10)
102. This is the hardest question in the game. Touch the dots and avoid the squares! Be quick!
103. Search for Dennis the Square Tomato, located somewhere in the "C" in "Search!" (10)
104. Click the large yellow sad moon. (10)
105. Click the B in Gooseberry, A in Apple, 2nd N in Nectarine, A in Apple once again, and 2nd N in Nectarine once again. (10)
106. Keep on the road.
107. Wait till you get a fake game over.
level 102 is hardest
me at 31 december: yea 2021
god: comgratulations …but… it's not over yet
it's time for 2020,5
I knew the skips were for something.
what is the game called
103 106 and 110 had me sweating