HTF Quiz 3 Complete – Score S
Man, it took AGES to complete this quiz, but I finally did it! Also, be warned, there is copyrighted music in here, and I personally don’t care what the owner does.
Things to point out / power-ups:
[SKIP 1] Q 9 – Click the word “skip” in the third answer option, it has its own hitbox.
Q 13 – Alternate the left and right arrow keys. Unlike Question 114 of the Impossible Quiz 2, holding them down DOESN’T work!
[FAT DAVE 1] Q 17 – Click the picture of a Fat Dave…duh.
Q 21 – The letters have thankfully large hitboxes.
Q 25 – The LUST code is 5878
Q 26 – Britain loves tea
Q 31 – Most of the screen would take lives away. If you put the pieces together (one of them is fixed in place), an arrow would point to the correct spot, but you don’t need to put the pieces together if you know where to click.
Q 34 – Varied version of Q 34 of the first HTF Quiz. This time, if you click “Lol, lazer”, the laser shoots the lives counter and you lose a life!
[SKIP 2] Q 36 – Click the S on the spade.
Q 39 – up up down down left right left right B A is the Konami code, so type that on your keyboard.
Q 42 – At first all options are wrong. Click all 13 I’s to remove them, then all options will be correct. Get it? The I’s are closed?
[FAT DAVE 2] Q 47 – Click the cloud which is shaped like a Fat Dave.
Q 49 – The pictures vary.
Q 53 – Type “HISNAME” on the keyboard.
Q 57 – If you cheat in any easier way, you actually get an immediate Game Over.
Q 60 – Press up, up, right arrow keys as soon as you get the indication. Failure to do so yields the same animation followed by a life loss.
Q 61 – Press 7 on the keyboard.
Q 65 – Wait for the target to be right on the head.
Q 67 – The weight is illusional.
[SKIP 3] Q 67 – It’s hiding behind the question number.
Q 72 – Random question from the HTF Quiz 2.
Q 73 – You’re supposed to drag the coins into the slot on the top right. Sorry, I lagged a bit doing this (it’s harder in Bandicam with the shaky mouse). Also, THIS is the bomb which doesn’t kill straight away, not Q 108’s; after saying 0 this the slot would say “Too late” for a few seconds.
Q 74 – Avoid the icons, but it costs a life to take the mouse off screen as that would be cheating.
Q 75 – Put the round glasses on UnrealCanine!
Q 77 – FOUR + FIVE = 7321780 for some odd reason.
[FAT DAVE 3] Q 77 – Before the last digit, click between the bottom horizontals of the 2 and 3.
Q 83 – Mash the dirt.
Q 86 – Keep clicking on ducks, careful not to lose a life as soon as you get to the next question.
Q 88 – Press A on the keyboard.
Q 92 – This is a maze full of tricks; upon going right and up after you hit the first button, the walls close on you.
Q 97 – Press left, up, left on the keyboard…but not too fast.
Q 102 – Jenny’s behind one card and Dougie’s behind the other five; Jenny’s position varies, so keep lifting cards until you find her then click her.
Q 106 – Mash mouse on the white marks.
Q 108 – Don’t do anything; clicking YES yields an instant Game Over (because that would be asserting that you want to quit the quiz), and NO escapes from your mouse (because you can’t refuse the offer).
Q 110 – Alternate up and down arrow keys.
Q 111 – You’re supposed to escape the sucking-in spiral by speeding your mouse clockwise. Directly right-click cheating takes a life, but this video shows an easier way to pass the question which is actually successful.
Q 113 – Question 107 of the Impossible Quiz 2, but for the HTF Quiz 3 this time!
Q 114 – Eight, five, four, nine, one, seven, six, three, two, zero (alphabetical order)
Q 117 – Question 78 of the Impossible Quiz Book (UC’s happy bomb is actually in the flash file for TIQB Chapter 2, but you’d have to decompile to see this). The safest place to keep Earth is near the top-right.
Q 118 – Get all the top hairs first or else the hairs will lag on you!
Q 119 – Watch what the orange bear does, then when the bomb appears, use the left, up, right arrow keys on the keyboard to mimic.
Q 120 – Analogue of Question 120 of the Impossible Quiz 2 for the HTF Quiz 3.
The highest possible score is S; the lowest possible score is U (for U FAIL). You may actually consider this the worst way to complete the quiz with a score of S. It was really the first time I completed it with a score of S, with or without Bandicam, and Bandicam made it harder.
There happens to be a glitch with the power-ups where if you pass too many questions while the power-up is still in the process of falling into its spot, it’ll disappear in thin air and you won’t get it. Having programmed in Flash myself, I can see why this is so. So be sure to wait for the power-up to hit its spot before continuing to speedrun!
*Also, what’s awkward is, I can’t trigger Right Click Rick!
You almost game over at question 73 (in game)
I Think Q 119 Is Different Every Time.
I GOT AN A!
show me what that fusestopper thing does
i dont get level 13?
I wonder How UC Makes a game in deviantart
Does HTF Stands dor Happy Tree Friends?
… Why is there cursor are cheating YOU ARE CHEATING
117 Question Was a The Impossible Quiz Book Chapter 2 Question 78!
now iz derty
the code is lul
Good Parody of Impossible quiz
When is BFIS 6 coming out
I hate this game
Why not HTF quiz 2? Nobody's uploaded it yet
P.S. I will soon
For an S grade, If this was a game show, You have won… THE TOP PRIZE! HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS my friend! Well done!
6:31 that nuff said cola
Le skip is misspelled as le skeep
2:59 the word "avoid" was misspelled as "aviod"
Hey Nicholas, Have you created "TAQ" (The Annoying Quiz)?
I played it!
4:04 asked why
What are the list of grades and their explanations in The HTF Quiz 3?
Can someone make a hacked version?
Cheats: Unlimited power ups
The annoying Quiz ???
What is the music of this quiz?
Me: ClEAn Also me: NoW itS DIrTy
2:21 the game SUPER MARIO BROS 3
Is question number 120 Splendid head
the impossible quiz ripoff
4:05 NOW IT'S DIRTY
FOR AN S GRADE IF THIS WAS A GAME SHOW, YOU HAVE WON…THE TOP PRIZE! HALF A 16 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND! WELL DONE!✅
3:00 That Was so CLOSE
Question number 5: TIKY
2:10 Exploit. HOW DID THE ANTI-CHEAT SENSORS FAIL HERE?!
You can't wrong
4+5=7321780 Why? Plz answer
Wtf is this cringe
I completed the HTF quiz and I got an A
3. FREE OF CHARGE
5. This is Madness
8. Spam click the sentry
10. Find the green tick
11. Yeah yeah yeah
13. Use the left and right arrow keys to brush their teeth
15. A window
17. Click the picture of UC
18. Drag the word Cuddles
19. Make your way through the maze
21. Press the W in WHAT, the A in WHAT, the T in Tell me how, the e in Cheese yum and the r in Are you kidding me
23. Cooked to perfection
24. Drag the 2 in 24 to be in between 1 and 3 and drag the 4 in 24 to be in between 3 and 5
27. Hairy @rse
28. Marcus… H?
29. Red Potion
30. Big Daddy
31. Click the piece at the end of the screen
33. Punch it's teeth out
34. Drag Lol, I cover answer and click Lol, answer
35. Bought it at the five-and-dime.
36. Click the Joker face
37. God save the Queen
38. There she is
39. Press on the keyboard: Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A
41. no idea
42. Click all the i's on screen, then click any of the options
43. Click the dot next to the question number
45. Aw Shucks
46. Cycle Paths
47. Keep trying to click the pigeon
48. cause 1 is un oeuf
49. Click the species that is to the left side of the screen
51. @rsing about with yourself
52. Anna B
53. Type HISNAME on the keyboard
54. Bottom left
55. HTF Quiz 2
56. cow and seagull
57. Navigate the maze
60. Click the arrow keys when the corresponding arrow appears on screen
61. Press 7 on the keyboard
63 5 + 25
65. Hit space when the target is on his head
66. Click the question number
67. Squash him using the word SQUASH
68. THIS IS MADNESS!
69. A flat minor
70. Weapon of math disruption
72. You should've played the second quiz
73. Put all the coins in the slot
74. Avoid all the faces
75. Put the glasses on UC then click the arrow
76. Click what your number of lives previously was
78. SUNNY BEACHES FOR MIDGETS
79. OF COURSE
80. THEIR PERSONALITY
81. The arrow is behind the flash
82. A Question Mark
83. Mash the dirt
84. A link
85. Push him down a hill
86. Click the ducks
88. Press A on the keyboard
89. Move the mouse in a circular motion to clean the mud
91. None of your business >:(
92. Go left, up, and around
93. Click UC's head
94. Click incorrectly in the sentence
95. Nothing, you'll be alright
96. It goes back four seconds
97. Press, left, up, left on the keyboard
99. Click the question number
100. Click all the enemies
101. Click the hankiechief
102. Drag the squares to find Jenny (she's the one with the bow)
103. Move your mouse around the rope
104. Move your mouse in a circular motion around the fan
106. Click his head
107. Click the button when UC is near the cliff
108. Do nothing
110. Use the up and down arrow keys
111. Navigate the maze
112. Spam click Cuddles
113. Click the button corresponding to the one in the original question
115. A GIANT ROCK
116. Press enter when the claw is above the package
117. Avoid the meteors
118. Cut off the top pieces of hair
119: Press these arrow keys on the keyboard. First move: Up, right. Second move: Left, up, left. Third move: Up, right, up, left. Fourth move: Left, right, up, left, right
120. Pheonix' day in the quiz! 65 | To win, you must headshot UC 93 | Which was the last maze question? 111 | TF2 106 | Which question required you to squash UC? 67 | ESCAPE! 83 | FINISH IT! 97